1 3/4 cup coconut water
1/2 cup Great Lakes gelatin
1 1/4 cup all natural juice (no sugar added)
3/4 cup maple syrup or sugar (Reduce this to ¼ cup if using juice containing sugar)
- Grease a 9″ x 4″ x 1″ dish/pan with light layer of coconut oil
- Put coconut water into a large bowl and slowly whisk in gelatin until it is dissolved. This will quickly form into a solid gelatin.
- Take a 2-quart sauce pan or pot and add sugar and set a medium heat. Pour in juice and stir/whisk until sugar/syrup dissolves. Keep an eye on this and keep it moving. You don’t want the sugar to burn.
- Let it come to a soft boil and add the gelatin. Stir until it is dissolves and you have nothing but liquid.
- Pour into your greased dish/pan and place in fridge. It will set in 4-6 hours.
Cut into 20 squares.
5.5g of protein
14g of carb
3 to 5 squares per day
- Collagen – Great way to get protein (amino acids). Benefits joints, skin and gut health.
- Coconut oil – natural saturated fats. Saturated fats not only increase the healthy
Cholesterol (known as HDL cholesterol) in your body, but also help convert the LDL cholesterol into good cholesterols. Benefits hair, skin and immunity
- Protein – Enhances muscle growth, strength building, mental focus and immunity
- Gut health – Improves mental health, emotional health, energy, oral health and weight loss